Exclusive ThemesBuddy Offer
Up to off SiteBunker hosting and free WordPress theme included
Law Firm – Lawyer & Attorney WordPress Theme
Law Firm is a WordPress theme exclusively built for lawyer, attorney, barrister at law, solicitor, advocate, counsel, legal office, law & legal adviser websites. It is fully responsive, retina ready and easy to customize.
Law Firm responds elegantly to various screen sizes and has been tested to work across devices, from the largest of desktops to modern smartphones. It comes with free updates and free support by our highly acclaimed team.
Law Firm offers comprehensive options panel, unique page transitions and distinctive typography and customizable quote calculator. It also includes easy to use and fast page builder.
No matter what you want to show, you will find Law Firm’s features a perfect fit for all types of lawyer, attorney, barrister at law, solicitor, advocate, counsel, legal office, law & legal adviser. Since tailored for lawyer, attorney, barrister at law, solicitor, advocate, counsel, legal office, law & legal adviser you will find Law Firm packed with carefully selected and crafted features. Law Firm comes with ready to use demo content. With one click import you can get your website ready in minutes.
- Responsive and retina ready design
- Full static page support with shortcodes
- Shortcodes tailored to showcase works of lawyer, attorney, barrister at law, solicitor, advocate, counsel, legal office, law & legal adviser websites
- Business oriented custom icon sets
- Various header layouts including sticky header
- Full width and boxed pages and headers
- Lightning fast page builder
- Portfolio shortcode for static pages and blog posts
- Full width and boxed blog & portfolio tiles layout
- Left and right sidebar option
- Theme options powered by WordPress customizer
- Translation ready
- Child theme ready
- WooCommerce support
- WPML support
- RTL support
Demo images license:
Images on theme demo sites are not licensed for third party use on production sites. If you intend to use the images from the demo on your site you need to license them separately.
You can find the changelog here: https://documentation.bold-themes.com/changelog/law-firm-changelog.txt
This is an affiliate link. ThemesBuddy may receive a small commission if you sign up to SiteBunker hosting on the terms of this offer.